Jupiter Beauty Academy may admit as a student any person who is above the age of compulsory school attendance in the state of Massachusetts, unless the school has written assurance from the enrollee's parent, guardian, or principal of the school attended that the pursuit of the course would not be detrimental to the enrollee's regular school work.
Prospective Student Criteria:
- 1) Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
- 2) Possess a valid Social Security ID
- 3) Personal Identification with proof of age
- 4) In addition, all applicants must meet one of the following educational criteria:
- a. Possess a high school diploma, or its equivalent, such as a transcript showing completion, or a certificate of attainment certified/verified by the high school's state or other recognized agency.
- b. For those student who did not complete a high school diploma or it's equivalent and are beyond the age of compulsory education, they are given the opportunity to demonstrate that they have the ability to benefit (ATB) from the training offered at our institution through the following ways:
- Before enrollment, the applicant must be able to successfully pass an aptitude test provided by Wonderlic Inc, measuring the student's ability to benefit from the program;
- For students applying to Cosmetology 1000, students will be allowed to enroll and satisfactorily complete at least 225 clock hours, in lieu of passing an ability to benefit test.
Simply call us today at 617-288-1811 for a FREE consultation. One of our Staff Specialists will discuss your career in beauty.