STEPS TO APPLY
- Read our Enrollment Package and Catalog
- Complete our Enrollment Application
- Submit a valid copy of your ID (unexpired driver license or U.S. passport) and High school/College Diploma/Official Transcript or GED
- Email application and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and to set up an appointment for a tour
- Set up an appointment to submit the deposit (cash/check/money order/Zelle), sign the contract, and pick up for supplies and books
If you are interested in applying for Federal Financial Aids (applicable to our Aesthetics 600 and Cosmetology 1000 programs), please apply on FAFSA.GOV and include our school code 042292 in the application. Financial aid is available for those who qualify. To apply for Federal Financial Aids, you would need several documents below:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your driver’s license (if any)
- Your alien registration number or permanent resident card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your 2018 tax forms (including tax return and income forms) if you are applying for the 2020-2021 academic year and/or 2019 tax forms if you are applying for the 2021-2022 academic year
- If you are a dependent student (under 23 years old and not married), your Parent’s 2018 tax forms (including tax return and income forms) if you are applying for the 2020-2021 academic year and/or 2019 tax forms if you are applying for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Your untaxed income records if you haven’t included them in your tax return, such as child support received and worker’s compensation.
- Your current bank statements
- Your current business and investment information
If you have any questions regarding the application or financial plans, please contact our Financial Aid Officer at (617) 288-1811. Once your information has been submitted and processed, it will take approximately 3-4 business days for Jupiter Beauty Academy to receive your information. Please give us a call if you don’t hear from us after 7 days.